Evren ErmisUniversity of Freiburg
building 052, room 00-019
software model checking, program analysis and verification, debugging, fault localization
- Black-Box Verification for GUI Applications
– with Stephan Arlt, Sergio Feo-Arenis, and Andreas Podelski.
- Flow-sensitive Fault Localization
– with Jürgen, Christ, Martin Schäf, and Thomas Wies.
- Error Invariants
– with Martin Schäf, and Thomas Wies.
- Splitting via Interpolants
– with Jochen Hoenicke, and Andreas Podelski.
- Static Code Analysis Seminar 2009-2012
- Software Lab/Softwarepraktikum 2008-2012
- Verification 07/08
- Student theses and projects in the field of software engineering and verification.
If you are looking for a bachelor/master thesis or a project contact me via email.
- Term: Tuesday and Thursday, 11:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:00
- Term break: by appointment