Jochen HoenickeUniversity of Freiburg
building 052, room 00-020
program verification, invariant generation for sequential and concurrent programs, interpolation in SMT; timed automata, duration calculus, model-checking.
- A. Post and J. Hoenicke. Formalization and analysis of real-time requirements: a feasibility study at BOSCH. In VSTTE 12, LNCS, pages 225-240. Springer, 2012. [ doi | .pdf ] |
- E. Ermis, J. Hoenicke, and A. Podelski. Splitting via interpolants. In VMCAI 12, LNCS, pages 186-201. Springer, 2012. [ doi | .pdf ] |
- A. Post, J. Hoenicke, and A. Podelski. Vacuous real-time requirements. In RE 11, pages 153-162. IEEE, 2011. [ .pdf ] | |
- A. Post, J. Hoenicke, and A. Podelski. rt-inconsistency: a new property for real-time requirements. In FASE 2011, number 6603 in LNCS, pages 34-49. Springer, 2011. [ .pdf ] | |
- J. Hoenicke, K.R.M. Leino, A. Podelski, M. Schäf, and T. Wies. Doomed program points. Formal Methods in System Design, 37(2-3):171-199, December 2010. [ | ]
- J. Hoenicke, R. Meyer, and E.-R. Olderog.
Kleene, Rabin, and Scott are available.
In CONCUR 2010, number 6269 in LNCS, pages 462-477. Springer, 2010. [ .pdf ]
- J. Hoenicke, E.-R. Olderog, and A. Podelski.
Fairness for dynamic control.
In TACAS 2010, number 6015 in LNCS, pages 251-265. Springer, 2010. [ .pdf ]
- M. Heizmann, J. Hoenicke, and A. Podelski. Nested interpolants. In POPL 10, pages 471-482. ACM, 2010. [ .pdf ] | |
- J. Hoenicke, K.R.M. Leino, A. Podelski, M. Schäf, and T. Wies. It's doomed; we can prove it. In FM 2009, number 5850 in LNCS, pages 338-353. Springer, 2009. [ .pdf ] | |
- M. Heizmann, J. Hoenicke, and A. Podelski.
Refinement of trace abstraction.
In Static Analysis Symposium (SAS 2009), number 5673 in LNCS,
pages 69-85. Springer, 2009. [ .pdf ]
- R. Meyer, J. Faber, J. Hoenicke, and A. Rybalchenko. Model checking Duration Calculus: a practical approach. Formal Aspects of Computing, 20(4-5):481-505, July 2008. [ | ]
- Jochen Hoenicke. Combination of Processes, Data, and Time. PhD thesis, University of Oldenburg, July 2006. [ | ]
- Jochen Hoenicke and Patrick Maier. Model-checking of specifications integrating processes, data and time. In J.S. Fitzgerald, I.J. Hayes, and A. Tarlecki, editors, FM 2005, volume 3582 of LNCS, pages 465-480. Springer, 2005. [ | | ]
- J. Hoenicke and E.-R. Olderog. CSP-OZ-DC: A combination of specification techniques for processes, data and time. Nordic Journal of Computing, 9(4):301-334, 2002. appeared March 2003. [ | ]
- J. Hoenicke and E.-R. Olderog. Combining Specification Techniques for Processes Data and Time. In M. Butler, L. Petre, and K. Sere, editors, Integrated Formal Methods, volume 2335 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 245-266. Springer-Verlag, May 2002. [ | | ]
- J. Hoenicke. Specification of Radio Based Railway Crossings with the Combination of CSP, OZ, and DC. FBT 2001, June 2001. [ | ]
I am on the program committee of Boogie 2012.