Corina MitrohinUniversity of Freiburg
building 052, room 00-017
Research InterestsVerification of Hybrid Systems.
I conducted my Ph.D. studies at the Chair of Software Engineering, , between 06.2007 and 06.2012. My research interests include Safety and Stability Verification for Hybrid Systems. I was a member of the .
- Compositional Stability Verification of Hybrid Systems, Corina Mitrohin, PhD Thesis
The thesis Corina Mitrohin - Compositional Stability Verification of Hybrid Systems (ISBN: 978-3-8440-1820-2) was published by Shaker Verlag.
- Composing Stability Proofs for Hybrid Systems, Corina Mitrohin and Andreas Podelski,
- Composing Reachability Analyses for Stability Analysis of Hybrid Systems, Sergiy Bogomolov, Corina Mitrohin, and Andreas Podelski, .
- Developing and Applying a Requirements Engineering Concept to automatic Detection of Conflicts, Corina Mitrohin, Master Thesis, Albert Ludwigs University, Freiburg, Germany, June 2007.
- Subset Based Properties of Partially Ordered Sets, F.L.Tiplea, S.Iftene, B.Ciurariu, C.Apachite; Technical Report 02-01, Faculty of Computer Science, "Al.I.Cuza" University of Iasi, Romania, February 2002.
- Codes with Synchronization, Corina Mitrohin, Bachelor Thesis, Al. I. Cuza University, Iasi, Romania, September 2000.
- Synchronized Extension Systems, F.L.Tiplea, E.Makinen, C.Apachite Acta Informatica 37, 6 (2001), 449-465. Technical Report A-2000-1, Department of Computer and Information Sciences, University of Tampere, Finland, January 2000, 19 pp.
- AVACS, where I participate in Subproject H4
- By appointment
Seminar Hybrid Systems, Fall Term 2011/2012