Andreas Podelski - Curriculum Vitae
- , Researcher (in project), 1992-94.
- University of Paris 7, LITP (Laboratoire Informatique Theorique Programmation, now: ), Associate Professor (Maitre de Conferences), 1989-92
- University of California at Berkeley, Postdoc, 1988-89
- Researcher in project at , Redmond WA, 2000-01.
- Visiting Professor at Ecole Normale Superieure (ENS), Paris, 2000.
- Visiting Professor at University of Nice, ESSI Lab, 1995.
- Consultant at MCC, Austin, Texas. 1987.
- Visiting PhD Student at Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, 1985/86.
- Habilitation, University of Paris 7, January 1995.
- Doctorate, University of Paris 7, February 1989; Thesis on Tree Automata. Supervisor Maurice Nivat.
- Diplom, University of Münster, June 1985; Thesis on Normed Networks. Supervisor Dieter Rödding.
- , BRA on Concurrent Constraint Programming Languages.
- , WG on Constraints and Databases.
and , IP's on trusted electronic support for juridical processes.
- , the logical choice for software model checking, with
, constraint-based symbolic model checking, with .