Model-based Testing and Analysis
This seminar covers important achievements in the area of Automated Black-box and White-box Testing.
|Course type||Block Seminar|
|Kick-Off||May 14, 2012|
|Presentation||July 30, 2012|
|Course Catalog||Model-based Testing and Analysis
- The slides of the kick-off event are available here.
- The kick-off event will be held on May 14th, 2pm, in room 02-017, building 052.
- Combined static and dynamic automated test generation
Assigned to Mirko Brodesser
- Random unit-test generation with MUT-aware sequence recommendation
- Symstra: A Framework for Generating Object-Oriented Unit Tests Using Symbolic Execution.
- Synthesizing Method Sequences for High-Coverage Testing
Assigned to Patrick Brosi
- Feedback driven adaptive combinatorial testing
- Testing concurrent programs on relaxed memory models
- HAMPI: A String Solver for Testing, Analysis and Vulnerability Detection
- AutoBlackTest: Automatic Black-Box Testing of Interactive Applications
Assigned to Javed Sarwar
- EXSYST: Exploring Realistic Program Behavior
Assigned to Stefan Wissert
- Debug Support for Model-Based GUI Testing