Cyber-Physical Systems - Hybrid Models (Lecture)
We will investigate different methods and algorithms used to model and analyze cyber-physical systems. We will use the formalism of hybrid automata in order to account for the discrete and the continuous aspects of the behavior of cyber-physical systems.
The lecture will cover the following topics:
- Modelling of cyber-physical systems by hybrid automata
- Specification of properties of cyber-physical systems in temporal logics
- Analysis and verification algorithms
- You can get print-out of the tutorial notes from July 16 and your submitted solutions in the office of Sergiy Bogomolov starting from Thursday, July 25, onwards.
- The first lecture will be held on Tuesday, 24.4.2013, at 16h. This will be an introductory lecture; exceptionally there will be no exercise group.
- In the first week, we will hand out an exercise sheet with exercises on material that you will acquire in the three lectures of the first two weeks. I.e., the lectures of the three lectures in the first two weeks will cover the material that you need in order to be able to solve the exercises that you received at the beginning of the first week. You will hand in the solutions until the lecture on on Tuesday, 30.4.2013. The first half of the lecture on Tuesday, 30.4.2013, is the (first) exercise group. In this exercise group, we will discuss the exercises of the first exercise sheet.
Exercise Submission Scheme
- You will have one week to hand in the solutions of the exercises, i.e., the time from the beginning of the week until the Tuesday of the following week. You can also hand in the solutions at the beginning of the exercise group at 16h15 or send them to Sergiy Bogomolov.
- You will hand in a signed sheet with the solutions of every exercise sheet. You will hand in whatever you have been able to do, possibly nothing if you were sick. In case you have been sick, you just mark this on your signed solution sheet.
- The first half of the tuesday lecture is the exercise group. In this exercise group, we will discuss the exercises which you have worked on during the preceding week and for which you have just handed in the solutions.
- We will adapt the above scheme where needed (initialization, holidays, ...).