Marius GreitschusUniversity of Freiburg
building 052, room 00-005
- Abstract Interpretation
- Static Checking
- Software Verification
- Software Design
- Software Engineering
- Verification Techniques for Hybrid Systems
- Ultimate Automizer with Two-Track Proofs (Competition Contribution), Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS 2016), together with
Matthias Heizmann, Daniel Dietsch, Jan Leike, Betim Musa, Claus Schätzle, and Andreas Podelski. [ Springer | dblp ]
- Co-Simulation of Hybrid Systems with SpaceEx and Uppaal, 11th International Modelica Conference (Modelica 2015), together with Sergiy Bogomolov, Peter G. Jensen, Kim G. Larsen, Marius Mikučionis, Thomas Strump and Stavros Tripakis. [ pdf ]
- Benchmark: Stratified Controllers of Tank Networks, Applied Verification of Continuous and Hybrid Systems (ARCH 2015), together with Stanley Bak, Sergiy Bogomolov, and Taylor Johnson. [ pdf & BibTex ]
- Eliminating Spurious Transitions in Reachability with Support Functions, 18th International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC 2015), together with Goran Frehse, Sergiy Bogomolov, Thomas Strump, and Andreas Podelski. [ ACM | dblp ]
- Assume-Guarantee Abstraction Refinement Meets Hybrid Systems, 10th Haifa Verification Conference HVC2014, together with Sergiy Bogomolov, Goran Frehse, Radu Grosu, Corina Pasareanu, Andreas Podelski, and Thomas Strump. Winner of the Best Paper Award. [ Springer | dblp | pdf ]
- Combining Value Analysis and Static Checking for Automated Verification of Software Specifications. Master's Thesis, University of Freiburg, 2012.
Please contact me for an appointment or visit me at the office without an appointment (at the risk of being rejected).
Student Projects and Thesis Topics
Please see our shared overview for thesis topics and student projects. Additionally, if you have your own interesting topic you would like to work on and need a supervisor for, feel free to contact me.
- Seminar: Formal Methods for C (Summer Term 2014)
- Software Lab (Summer Terms 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Software Lab for members of all faculties (Winter Terms 2012/2013, 2013/2014, 2014/2015, 2015/2016, 2016/2017)
- Software Lab (Summer Terms 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Software Lab for members of all faculties (Winter Terms 2009/2010, 2010/2011, 2011/2012)
Supervised Student Projects and Theses
- Jarecki, J.: Implementation of a Virtual Reality Graph Visualization and Manipulation Tool. Master's teamproject.
- Burkart, M.: Visualization and Comparison of 3D-Pathfinding. Bachelor's thesis.
- Braun, J.: Softwareprojekt zur Entwicklung eines Handyspiels mit Physik. Undergraduate project.
- Schätzle, C.: An Octagon Abstract Domain For Ultimate. Bachelor's thesis.
- Burkart, M., Dippel M.: Design and Implementation of a Game Engine. Bachelor's project.
- Strump, T.: Analysis Framework for Heterogeneous Dynamic Systems. Master's thesis.
- Hättig, J.: Convex Polyhedra as Abstract Domain for Abstract Interpretation in Ultimate. Master's thesis.
- Dillo, C.: Modular Abstract Interpretation for Ultimate. Bachelor's thesis.
- Richter, A.: Automated Medication Assurance. Bachelor's thesis.
- Cheng N., Hättig J., Holub J., Schillinger F.: Advanced Video Game Architecture. Master's teamproject.
- Dillo, C.: SpaceEx to Boogie. Bachelor's project.
- Jayakumar, V.: Continuous Delivery for Small Java Web Based Applications. Master's thesis.
- Meinke, J., Saier, D.: Dynamic Parameter Tuning for Hybrid Systems. Bachelor's project.
- Rebmann, J., Ganz, S.: Implementation of a Benchmark Generator for Hybrid Systems. Bachelor's project.
- Strump, T.: Location Merging for Hybrid Systems. Master's teamproject.
- Hofmann, C.: Verification as a Service. Bachelor's thesis.