Stefan MausSchwabenmatten 17a
The current research topic is part of the. After the first phase with the development and the verification of academic systems we are now looking into industrial size systems. I am working on the Microsoft Hypervisor verification, precisely in the verification of the Assembler parts. The Assembler language is used to make use of different processor abilities or have highly optimized code in performance critical parts.
Vx86: x86 Assembler Simulated in C Powered by Automated Theorem Proving. AMAST2008. PDF
Integration of a Software Model Checker into Isabelle. LPAR2005. PDF
Verification of Hypervisor Subroutines written in Assembler. Dissertation, Universität Freiburg, 2011. PDF
Developing an Operating System Kernel for the VAMP Processor, Part 1. Diplomarbeit, Universität Saarbrücken, 2005.
: Algebraic Methodology And Software Technology. Urbana/IL, USA
- : Verification, Model Checking and Abstract Interpretation. Nizza, France
: Principles Of Programming Languages. Nizza, France
: European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software. Vienna, Austria
- CHARME2005 Correct Hardware Design and Verification Methods. Saarbrücken, Germany
: International Conference on Logic for Programming Artiticial Intelligence and Reasoning. Montego Bay, Jamaika
: European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software. Edinburgh, Schottland
- 2007 at MSR, Redmond: Vx86 presentation
- 2006 at University of Saarland: presentation of the Isabelle integration of software model checkers
- 2005 until 2008: different talks at Verisoft meetings