Software Testing (Seminar)
This seminar covers important achievements in the area of Automated Black-box and White-box Testing.
|Course type||Block Seminar|
|Instructors||Stephan Arlt, Evren Ermis|
|Course Catalog||Software Testing
- The seminar takes place on February 19, 10am, room 02-017, building 052.
- The slides of the kick-off event are available here.
- The first meeting will be held on October 31, 3pm, room 02-017, building 052.
- AutoBlackTest: Automatic Black-Box Testing of Interactive Applications
- Extracting Widget Descriptions from GUIs
Assigned to Thorsten Berberich and Markus Pomrehn
- AutoInSpec: Using Missing Test Coverage to Improve Speciﬁcations in GUIs
Assigned to Minu George
- Finding errors in multithreaded GUI applications
- CBCD: Cloned buggy code detector
Assigned to Daniel Brand and Franz Dietrich
- A Solver for Reachability Modulo Theories
- Automated Concolic Testing of Smartphone Apps
- Performing data flow testing on classes
Assigned to Karina Fitriani Fatimah and Juan David Mendez
- Symstra: A Framework for Generating Object-Oriented Unit Tests Using Symbolic Execution
Assigned to Ozan Özenoğlu and Ecem Soğancıoğlu
- Sound empirical evidence in software testing
- Feedback driven adaptive combinatorial testing